Welcome to the Sustainability Leaders Project: knowledge hub for tourism professionals interested in latest sustainability leadership insights, stories and examples.
Perhaps you are wondering what this is all about, in which case we invite you to read our story.
You are already familiar with the Sustainability Leaders Project? That’s great! Visit our world map of sustainable tourism professionals to see if we interviewed someone close to your place. Or discover the stories of hoteliers, tour operators or destination developers anywhere in the world in our list of latest interviews.
- Interview with Lonneke de Kort of BookDifferent on OTAs, Hotel Bookings and Destination Sustainability
- Interview with Carole Favre on How to Succeed as Sustainable Tourism Entrepreneur
- Interview with Maria Lougari of Castelli Hotel on Zakynthos Island, Greece
Interviewing more than 120 tourism professionals is a lot of work, but it can also be very rewarding. Benefit from what we’ve learned by exploring our Insights & Advice.
Latest Insights & Advice:
- What Inspires Tourism Professionals to Focus their Career on Sustainability?
- Current State of Sustainable Tourism Research: 2017 Trends, Priorities and Challenges
- Has Sustainability in Tourism Become Mainstream?
Join the (R)evolution:
Already subscribed? Get latest Sustainability Leaders Project insights and stories every couple of weeks: subscribe to our newsletter.
Sustainability Leaders Project Premium
Sharing inspiring stories is just one of the things we do. Through our Premium and Pro plans we support you, your company or destination, for example through our Matchmaking and Information Scout services.
Click here to find out how to make the most of the Sustainability Leaders Project.