Sustainability Leaders is the living example of the old adage that together we can achieve more. Our Skills-Based Volunteering offers you the opportunity to put your skills to good practice, to support a good cause and at the same time strengthen your CV and nurture your professional network.
As a skills-based volunteer, you help us share best practice examples in tourism and to tell the stories of inspiring change makers and responsible tourism leaders. In other words, those working hard to improve tourism experiences and -management.
A year ago I started looking for a project in sustainable tourism to join with a bold idea to improve something I was passionate about – Travel. Now, being a part of such a talented and inspiring Sustainability Leaders team and making change through spreading a word on responsible tourism, makes me proud.
Thanks so much for this exciting journey Sustainability Leaders!”
Tatiana Makarova, Volunteer from July 2015 – January 2017
Benefits of Supporting the Sustainability Leaders Project as Volunteer
Why dedicate your time and energy to the Sustainability Leaders Project? Here are a few benefits to consider:
- Put your skills to practice and benefit from feedback within a friendly team atmosphere
- Do something meaningful – be part of a project dedicated to making tourism better
- Connect with sustainable tourism leadership enthusiasts from around the world
- Make your professional profile stand out when applying for your next job
- Benefit from being among the first to hear about latest insights and trends in sustainable tourism
- Show off your pro bono work with a reference – written or on your LinkedIn profile – at the end of your term
- If you are a consultant, find new clients by being featured on our Team page
Sorry, no skills-based volunteering opportunities available at the moment.
If you would like to become a Sustainability Leaders Project Volunteer, please send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and motivation letter. Our volunteers usually commit 5 hours per week, over a minimum of four months.