The Sustainability Leaders Project is the living example that together we can achieve more. Our skills-based volunteering program offers you the opportunity to put your skills to good practice, to support a good cause and at the same time strengthen your CV and nurture your professional network.
As a skills-based volunteer, you help us share best practice examples in tourism and to tell the stories of inspiring change makers and responsible tourism leaders.
1. Social Media Assistant
Wanted: A native English speaker with experience in social media work – posting, scheduling, engagement. Must have at least one afternoon per week available to dedicate to the project.
2. Editorial Assistant
Wanted: Native English speaker with editing and writing experience. You’ll help us prepare and edit our interviews. Minimum 5 hours per week, over a minimum of 6 months.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Florian, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working with the Sustainability Leaders Project
Why dedicate your time and energy to the Sustainability Leaders Project? Here a few benefits to consider:
- Put your skills to practice and benefit from feedback within a friendly atmosphere.
- Do something meaningful – be part of a project dedicated to making tourism better.
- Connect with sustainable tourism leaders and enthusiasts from around the world.
- Make your professional profile stand out when applying for your next job.
- Be among the first to hear about latest insights and trends in sustainable tourism.
- Show off your pro bono work with a reference on your LinkedIn profile, at the end of your term.
“Dreams turned into ideas and passion – into an action. It was not an easy way to find a passion, but as always searching gave its results.
A year ago I started looking for a project in sustainable tourism to join with a bold idea to improve something I was passionate about – Travel. Now, being a part of such a talented and inspiring Sustainability Leaders team and making change through spreading a word on responsible tourism, makes me proud.
Thanks so much for this exciting journey Sustainability Leaders Project!”
Tatiana Makarova, Volunteer from July 2015 – December 2017