You are looking for someone to give a keynote presentation or contribute to a workshop or seminar on sustainability leadership, tourism entrepreneurship or regenerative, sustainable destination development?
Please contact us if you wish a personal introduction to any of the speakers mentioned below.
Available for keynotes and workshops on sustainable tourism development, destination management and development, and community tourism.
Based in White Salmon, WA, USA
Available for keynote addresses and personal advisory, consultative service to help businesses re-shape their focus and priorities whilst helping develop their business.
Based in London, UK
Founder of the Sustainability Leaders Project and author of Sustainability Leadership in Tourism (Springer, 2022)
Available for keynotes, workshops and moderation – in presence or virtual. Speaks about:
- How to become a sustainability leader in tourism: keys to success and pitfalls to avoid
- Tourism sustainability trends and challenges: insights from leaders
- Sustainability and destination branding: how to connect the dots
Based near Zurich, Switzerland
Available for keynotes and workshops on responsible travel, sustainable destination development, tourism entrepreneurship and changemakers.
Based in West Lafayette, Indiana, USA
Available for keynotes and workshops on sustainable tourism and the SDG’s, adventure travel, ecotourism and sustainable food production.
Based in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Available for keynotes, seminars and workshops on topics such as destination management, sustainable development strategies and funding, green destinations, SME, trends in tourism, marketing and ecotourism.
Based in Montenegro / Finland
Available for workshops and seminars on sustainable destination development and responsible tourism. E.g.:
- The concept of linked prosperity and sharing in tourism
- Using a green economy model to tourism development in destination
- Micro-destination development
Based in Kathmandu, Nepal
Available for workshops, seminars and keynotes on marketing for sustainable tourism, business leadership and entrepreneurship.
- Sustainable tourism as a whole
- Sustainable tourism marketing / social media
- Positive impact tourism, transformative/transformational tourism
- Tourism and Sustainable Development / the SDGs
Based in London, UK
Professor Dr Willy Legrand offers keynotes, workshops and seminars on sustainable hospitality – challenges and trends, innovation in the hotel sector, climate change adaptation in hospitality, communication and reputation management.
Based in Bonn, Germany
You are interested in one of our recommended speakers to contribute to your conference or workshop? Please contact us. We’ll be happy to introduce you.